Report for the margin from the customer invoices and shipments, including the Sales and COGS accounts, based on the standard Oracle Margin table, cst_margin_summary. You first need to run the Margin Analysis Load Run request, to populate this table. Note that if you have customized Subledger Accounting or used custom programs to record COGS by cost element, this report shows only the first COGS account, as there is only one reported row per sales order line.
– | Copyright 2006 - 2020 Douglas Volz Consulting, Inc. |
– | All rights reserved. |
– | Permission to use this code is granted provided the original author is |
– | acknowledged. No warranties, express or otherwise is included in this |
– | permission. |
– | Original Author: Douglas Volz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– | Parameters:
– | p_trx_date_from – Starting transaction date for the customer shipments
– | p_trx_date_to – Ending transaction date for the customer shipments
– | p_category_set1 – The first item category set to report, typically the
– | Cost or Product Line Category Set
– | p_category_set2 – The second item category set to report, typically the
– | Inventory Category Set
– | p_customer_name – Enter the specific customer name you wish to report (optional)
– | p_item_number – Enter the specific item number you wish to report (optional)
– | p_org_code – Specific inventory organization you wish to report (optional)
– | p_operating_unit – Operating Unit you wish to report, leave blank for all
– | operating units (optional)
– | p_ledger – General ledger you wish to report, leave blank for all
– | ledgers (optional)
– | Description:
– | Report for the margin from the customer invoices and shipments, based
– | on the standard Oracle Margin table, cst_margin_summary. You first need
– | to run the Margin Analysis Build request, to populate this table.
– | Version Modified on Modified by Description
– | ======= =========== ============== =========================================
– | 1.0 18 APR 2006 Douglas Volz Initial Coding
– | 1.1 15 MAY 2006 Douglas Volz Working version
– | 1.2 17 MAY 2006 Douglas Volz Added order line and date information
– | 1.3 14 Dec 2012 Douglas Volz Modified for Garlock, changed category set
– | 1.4 19 Dec 2012 Douglas Volz Bug fix for category set name
– | 1.5 29 Jan 2013 Douglas Volz Fixed date parameters to have same format
– | as other reports;
– | 1.6 25 Feb 2013 Douglas Volz Added apps.mtl_default_category_sets mdcs table
– | to make the script more generic
– | 1.7 27 Feb 2017 Douglas Volz Modified for Item Category and customer
– | information.
– | 1.8 28 Feb 2017 Douglas Volz Removed sales rep information, – | was causing cross-joining. – | 1.9 22 May 2017 Douglas Volz Adding Inventory item category – | 1.10 23 May 2020 Douglas Volz Use multi-language table for UOM Code, item master – | OE transaction types and hr organization names. – | 1.11 06 Nov 2020 Douglas Volz Fix for having custom, multiple COGS accounts by – | cost element. Now only get one COGS account.+=============================================================================+*/
If you would like to try one of these Oracle EBS SQLs without having Blitz Report installed, note that some of the reports require functions from utility package xxen_util.
We provide an open source Oracle EBS SQLs as a part of operational and project implementation support toolkits for rapid Excel reports generation.
Blitz Report™ is based on Oracle EBS forms technology, and hence requires minimal training. There are no data or performance limitations since the output files are created directly from the database without going through intermediate file formats such as XML.
Blitz Report can be used as BI Publisher and Oracle Discoverer replacement tool. Standard Oracle BI Publisher and Discoverer reports can also be imported into Blitz Report for immediate output to Excel. Typically, reports can be created and version tracked within hours instead of days. The concurrent request output automatically opens upon completion without the need for re-formatting.
If you would like to optimize your Oracle EBS implementation and or operational reporting you can visit www.enginatics.com to review great ideas and example usage in blog. Or why not try for yourself in our demo environment.
|CRM Foundation||Contracts Core|
|Lease and Finance Management||Payments|
|Process Manufacturing Inventory||Projects|
|XML Publisher||Advanced Pricing|
|Bills of Material||Capacity|
|Legal Entity Configurator||Payroll|
|Service Contracts||Subledger Accounting|
|Enterprise Asset Management||Installed Base|
|E-Business Tax||Enterprise Command Center|
|Advanced Supply Chain Planning||Human Resources|
|Master Scheduling/MRP||Cash Management|
|Order Management||Work in Process|
|Cost Accounting||General Ledger|
|Database Administration||Application Object Library|
© 2021 Enginatics