Report to get the receiving accounting distributions, in summary, by item, purchase order, purchase order line, release and project number. This report version does not use the Release 12 Subledger Accounting (Create Accounting) tables. For outside processing, including the WIP job, OSP item number and the OSP resource code. And for expense destinations, even when there is no item number on the purchase order line, this report will get the expense category information, into the first category column. (Note: this report has not been tested with encumbrance entries.)
– | Copyright 2009- 2020 Douglas Volz Consulting, Inc. |
– | All rights reserved. |
– | Permission to use this code is granted provided the original author is |
– | acknowledged. No warranties, express or otherwise is included in this |
– | permission. |
– | Original Author: Douglas Volz (email@example.com)
– | Program Name: xxx_wip_dist_xla_sum_rept.sql
– | Parameters:
– | p_trx_date_from – starting transaction date for WIP accounting transactions,
– | mandatory.
– | p_trx_date_to – ending transaction date for WIP accounting transactions,
– | mandatory.
– | p_item_number – Enter the specific item number you wish to report (optional)
– | p_org_code – Specific inventory organization you wish to report (optional)
– | p_operating_unit – Operating Unit you wish to report, leave blank for all
– | operating units (optional)
– | p_ledger – general ledger you wish to report, leave blank for all
– | ledgers (optional)
– | p_category_set1 – The first item category set to report, typically the
– | Cost or Product Line Category Set
– | p_category_set2 – The second item category set to report, typically the
– | Inventory Category Set
– | Description:
– | Report to get the WIP accounting distributions, in summary, by WIP job,
– | resource, overhead and WIP cost update. And for outside processing,
– | including the purchase order number, line and release number.
– | – | Version Modified on Modified by Description – | ======= =========== ============== ========================================= – | 1.0 06 Nov 2009 Douglas Volz Initial Coding – | 1.11 05 Jul 2019 Douglas Volz Added: – | a) Added the breakout of transaction mounts by cost – | element. – | b) Added the sum of resource / overhead hours or – | amounts to a primary quantity column, plus, – | added the quantity UOM field. – | 1.12 23 Apr 2020 Douglas Volz Changed to multi-language views for the item – | master, item categories and operating units. – | Added Project Number. – +=============================================================================+*/
If you would like to try one of these Oracle EBS SQLs without having Blitz Report installed, note that some of the reports require functions from utility package xxen_util.
We provide an open source Oracle EBS SQLs as a part of operational and project implementation support toolkits for rapid Excel reports generation.
Blitz Report™ is based on Oracle EBS forms technology, and hence requires minimal training. There are no data or performance limitations since the output files are created directly from the database without going through intermediate file formats such as XML.
Blitz Report can be used as BI Publisher and Oracle Discoverer replacement tool. Standard Oracle BI Publisher and Discoverer reports can also be imported into Blitz Report for immediate output to Excel. Typically, reports can be created and version tracked within hours instead of days. The concurrent request output automatically opens upon completion without the need for re-formatting.
If you would like to optimize your Oracle EBS implementation and or operational reporting you can visit www.enginatics.com to review great ideas and example usage in blog. Or why not try for yourself in our demo environment.
|CRM Foundation||Contracts Core|
|Lease and Finance Management||Payments|
|Process Manufacturing Inventory||Projects|
|Shipping Execution||XML Publisher|
|Legal Entity Configurator||Payroll|
|Service Contracts||Subledger Accounting|
|Bills of Material||Enterprise Asset Management|
|Installed Base||E-Business Tax|
|Enterprise Command Center||Advanced Supply Chain Planning|
|Human Resources||Master Scheduling/MRP|
|Property Manager||Order Management|
|Work in Process||Cash Management|
|General Ledger||Blitz Report|
|Database Administration||Application Object Library|
© 2022 Enginatics